Click on a Guatemala Real Estate Listing to View More Information.
- Kafka Located in the heart of Guatemala´s #1 tourist destination! This successful, eclectic restaurant and bar with 6 guest rooms and residential space has a stunning rooftop terrace with views of all three of Antigua Guatemala´s volcanoes. The breezy upstairs bar is a great place to enjoy the sunset and a mojito. Regarded as one of the most relaxing places in Antigua with a steady local and foreign clientele, excellent food and loyal staff. This brand is growing. The business has shown a profit after only two years operation. Financing available.
- Terra Paradiso Located in the historic colonial city of La Antigua Guatemala, this custom built home features stunning views of volcanoes Agua, Fuego, and Acatenango. Details Include: Spanish Colonial Architecture, with Cedar Hand Carved Pillars, custom Wood Doors and Windows, Designer Gourmet Kitchen, Spanish Balcony, Handmade Ironwork, Natural Stone Masonry, Master Suite with Jacuzzi Bath. The home offers secure investment in a gated community with 24 hours security. Financing options available
- Vendo Hermosa Casa Esta es una casa muy bonita, en un condominio exclusivo de zona 16.
Garita de Seguridad.
Sala principal con chimenea y Sala Familiar, Sala de lectura o juegos, Estudio
Cocina con gabinetes, y desayunador
Dormitorio Master con Wlaking Closet y Baño completo Bidet, sanitario, jettyna, balcon
1 dormitorio secundario con baño y walking closet
2 dormitorios con baño compartido y closet.
Dormitorio de servicio con baño
bonitos acabados, piso de madera y ceramico.
Tiene bonito jardin enfrente y en la parte de atr ...
- Land in Antigua Guatemala beautiful land up in the mountains of antigua guatemala, incredible view of antigua guatemala, just 20 minutes to antigua guatemala and 30 minutes from the city, the land is perfect for a retirement home, far away from the noise of the city, ideal to built a big house with a big back yard, pretty quiet and beautiful. if u are looking to retire, be away from the noise of big cities, this palce is just for you.!!!! is close to eveyrthing but still near from whatever u might need. where u can breath fresh air, and have a big quiet home. you will love it.!
- Casa Vista Excellent property for retirement or to own a vacation rental. Overlooking Lake Atitlan and 5 volcanos, facing sunrise. Spectaculars views of the Lake. Easy access from the shore a 5 minutes walk take you to the property. Located in a residential area, no noises from the village, all fenced with care taker, water and electricity. Brand new.
The Central American nation of Guatemala is a fantastic place to vacation, work, play, and live. This destination offers plenty of things to see and do ranging from the cultural and the scenic to the historic and the manmade. Regardless of your interests, the pleasant climate and numerous attractions and activities of Guatemala are sure to keep you occupied. Guests of Guatemala vacation rentals, condos, and villas can enjoy the historic and cultural attractions that are found here, including the Museo Nacional de Argueologia y Ethnologia, which is home to a vast collection of Mayan artifacts and exhibits on this ancient culture. Those who are looking at and considering Guatemala real estate and homes for sale should also drop by Semuc Champey, a fascinating wonder of nature, and the Tikal Ruins, an internationally recognized archaeological site. Residents of and visitors to Guatemala can also enjoy fascinating and exciting celebrations and festivals, including Easter Week, and the Santo Tomas Celebration.
If you are a Guatemala real estate agent, Guatemala real estate company or a Guatemala home owner, feel free to list your Guatemala real estate. It is free to list your Guatemala homes, condos and land for sale on Goin2travel.