Click on a Heredia Real Estate Listing to View More Information.
- Best Deal in Costa Rica! This affordable house is sited in a beautiful gated community with excellent views and great roads. Located close to little town of Barva, just a few minutes drive from Heredia and 15 minutes from a picnic in the mountain, this home offers you a wonderful opportunity for vacation headquarters or full time living in country yet close to all amenities. With its exclusive design and great location, this home has much more to offer you such as its surroundings, evening strolls, entertaining guests, views and a friendly nieghborhood.
- Exquisite New Mountain Estate Just a few miles away from the hustle and bustle of the city there is the secluded neighborhood of Heredia Hills. It seems as if you are on your own away from it all yet convenience is at your fingertips. You are 25 minutes away from the San Jose/Alajuela International Airport. Two hours to Costa Rica's closest beaches, Jaco. If Costa Rica is on your mind then Heredia is definately the place to start and end your search.
- Incredible Costa Rican Buy Incredible Mountain Estate affordably priced with views out of this world, convenietly located only 15 minutes to Heredia's new International Mall and only 20 minutes to the Alajuela/San Jose International Airport.
- Tuscan Villa in Belen! Go back in time and visit the charm of Tuscany with this mountain top Tuscan styled Estate. This Central Valley beauty sits in the heart of horse country, yet you are close to all amenities and the conveniences you are acustomed to.
- Incredible Investment Opportunity in Heredia Beautiful Mountains with B&B Business A wonderful Estate located in the Barva Hills, known for its exceptional climate, and stunning mountain and valley view. Income producing Bed & Breakfast with pool and succesful website. Enjoy a peaceful lifestyle in this beautiful home in a country setting while you have your additional income.
- Affordable, Adorable Mountain Doll House Located in a great upscale area, tucked away in the woods above Heredia fills the bill. With several restaurants nearby, a country club within 5 minutes you will feel you are living your dream. Relax, feel the mountain fresh breeze and enjoy the country lifestyle, but just 15 minutes to Heredia City, where you will have it all. The Property size is 0.4 of an acre and the home size is 3649 SF, completely remodelled two years ago, Living room with vaulted ceiling and Family room, fireplace, Maid’s quarters,3 car garage,4 phone lines,Storage roomand al ...
- Ave del Paraiso Dream Home This home has been SOLD, but there are many others just as nice for sale on our website: http://www.costaricatropicalparadiseproperties.com/
- Classic Elegance in Ave del Paraiso Privacy, security & luxury abound in this stunning Mediterranean style home on a cul-de-sac in an upscale, gated community. Custom touches throughout include handcrafted cabinetry, exotic granite countertops, a breathtaking master suite and a kitchen that makes you want to open up your cookbooks! An indoor garden graces the TV room & a light-filled room with a bath could be an office or maid's room. Under the double garage is a large, windowed storage room. Landscaped gardens surround the covered patio. No expense was spared on this truly elegant ...
- Monte de la Cruz Beautiful Land for Sale in Exclusive Area of Costa Rica.
- Lovely mountain retreat Come home to the warmth and comfort of this Santa Fe styled home in EL ROBLE. An abundance of charm is created by warm woods, a cozy fireplace and sun-filled spaces. Whether in the gazebo overlooking the valley, the loft overlooking the great room, the terrace in a rocking chair or wandering among the gardens, this is a place where you can truly feel at home. Call today for your private showing.
- Home in horse country Located next to the polo club at Los Reyes in Belen, this is the perfect horse lover's estate. Included on the large, manicured grounds are a main house, guest house, guard house and stable for 8 horses. A pristine pool, rancho w/bar and covered terrace provide outdoor entertainment space while a living room, formal dining room , TV room and office complement interior spaces. Exposed almond wood ceilings/beams inside and cenizero beams with bamboo between make stunning architectural statements. This is a home in which you will love to live and entertain.
The province of Heredia, a region of Costa Rica, has proven time and time again that it is an outstanding place to find peace, tranquility, convenience, and plenty of things to see and do. Guests of Heredia vacation rentals, villas, and condos can take full advantage not only of the scenic and recreational opportunities of this area, but also the great location of Heredia. Those who are looking at Heredia real estate and homes for sale should take time to explore the natural beauty of this province and familiarize themselves with the cultural legacy and offerings of Heredia. Heredia is only a short drive away from the capital city of San Jose, and is widely recognized for the volcanic national parks, tropical forests, and coffee plantations that can be found here. Heredia boasts not only the Braulio Carrillo and Tapanti National Parks, but also the diverse flora and fauna of the rainforest, which include the quetzal, butterflies, pumas, and tapirs. These spectacles are also on display at the Butterfly Farm, El Mundo de las Serpiente, and Zoo Avenue.
If you are a Heredia real estate agent, Heredia real estate company or a Heredia home owner, feel free to list your Heredia real estate. It is free to list your Heredia homes, condos and land for sale on Goin2travel.