Click on a Huatulco Real Estate Listing to View More Information.
- Casa Alegre Beautiful OceanFront Condo Overlooking the Sierra Madre Mountains and the Paciiific Ocean.
- Hacienda Real Penthouse 303 220m2 Penthouse with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 balconies overlooking the pool, Jacuzzi on the rear balcony directly off of the master bedroom, tiles throughout, each bedroom and living room have mini-split a/c units, washer/dryer stacked, refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, flat screen tv, custom built bar, raised formal living room with wood flooring, window treatments, custom lighting throughout, copulas, and plenty of storage.
Monthly Maint. Fees: $1500pesos.
<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/huatulcoproperties/">Visi ...
- Casa O Charming Garden House with a Private pool located in Huatulco's Sector O. Sprinkler system keeps the landscaping lush. The house has a palapa style carport and palapa style back patio cover. Large open floor plan with air condition and ceiling fans throughout. Custom lighting and woodwork. Laundry and pump house attached. Mediterranean style copulas shape the roof line and ceilings in the living and dining room. The house includes all major appliances. The kitchen cabinets are custom made of Guanacastle wood. Located less than a mile to the ocean.
- Beachfront Condo Beachfront, ocean view, beach access. Located at Ocean Park Condominiums in Santa Cruz Bay in Huatulco. 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, completely furnished and ready to move in or rent out. Priced to move!!! Must Sell!!! Now asking $299,000usd. Terms may be an option.
- Casa Linda <a href="http://www.freewebs.com/huatulcoproperties/">Visit My Website</a> Great house in Huatulco's Sector M. Minutes walk to everything ocean, La Crucecita(our downtown), hospitals, schools, stores, everything. This cute 2 story house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms it includes furnishings, decorations, imported Italian lighting, appliances, and a computer in the sale. Great investment as a vacation home or your own private vacation home. A must see.
- Hacienda Real Penthouse 4th floor Sophisticated and stylish.
Marble tiles throughout, custom lighting, cupolas, air-condition, built in units such as benches in tv room and master bedroom with custom made cushions, bar also is a custom built-in, and raised formal living area with wood flooring. Two balconies off of the master bedroom and dining room over-looking the pool and grounds.
- Casa Montana Price in Pesos is $4,500,000....Custom Built home or Casa in Huatulco's Sector O located only minutes to the beach of Chahue. With the current currency rate it is a steal. Custom touches such as sunken living room, sunken sitting area in master bedroom, river stone inlaid throughout, intercom system with video, gated grounds, and outside pet area. Contact us to make an appointment to view this house now.
- Casa en Sector O Location: Sector O Calle Montana
Lot size is 450m2
Construction is 260m2
This is a 2 story house with 3 bedrooms, 1 guest room or office, and 2.5 bathrooms. Wood work and rustic style finishes though out. Some amenities include in-laid stones in concrete, block and concrete construction, intercom system has video, sunken living room, custom built benches for seating, custom built concrete bed base, custom stair lighting, all wood accents and wood cabinetry has been treated, special area for pets, space for garden, large w
- Condo in Huatulco 2 bedroom 2 bath condos available for sale. Pool, parking, only minutes walk to the Santa Cruz beach.
The western coast of the nation of Mexico has numerous attractions and activities whether in an urban environment or a natural setting, there is always something to see and do. One example of this fact is the city of Huatulco, a community with a rich cultural and historical legacy, plenty of natural scenery, and a great location. One of the best ways to explore the Huatulco region is by boat, which is an experience which allows for visitors and residents to fully savor and enjoy the beautiful bays and coves that make Huatulco a great destination. The village of Santa Cruz Huatulco merits a visit on behalf of its quaint shops and nearby beach, while La Crucecita offers colonial architecture, cafes, and restaurants. The oldest region of town, Santa Maria Huatulco, is not surprisingly the most historic part of this destination, while the outskirts and areas surrounding Huatulco boast excursions into the rainforest, coffee plantations, and archaeological sites.
If you are a Huatulco real estate agent, Huatulco real estate company or a Huatulco home owner, feel free to list your Huatulco real estate. It is free to list your Huatulco homes, condos and land for sale on Goin2travel.