Click on a Osa Peninsula Real Estate Listing to View More Information.
- B & H House 3 bd, 2 1/2 ba, office, service quarter, pantry, laundry, wrap-around covered patio, 2 car garage, Extensive landscaping. Close to town, yet private and spacious. Walk to the closest beach and services. $500,000. Additional acreage from adjacent farm is available.
- Guanabana Lot 5483m2 titled lot (1 1/4 acres) about 300 meters from the beach in a quiet, off-grid neighborhood only 10 minutes from Puerto Jimenez, airport, shopping and services. Perfect building site for your off-the-grid vacation home or permanent living space. Great price: $179,000
- Apartments Kavirka 3 free-standing, 2br,1ba apartments on 320m2 titled lot. Close to everything. Great income property. $150,000
- Winds of Mogos Perfect waterfront rain forest mountain property for development as a private estate or sustainable development or eco-tourism business. There are plans already drawn up that could be used for development. Upper gulf position gives view of the entire Golfo Dulce out to the Pacific, with nearby islands for great snorkeling and fishing adventures.
- Gift & Art Shop Art & Souvenir Store at Local Airport. Great Turnkey situation!
- Rio Tranquilo Community Home The recently completed house is set on a 5.5 acre lot and priced at $299,000. Two other lots are available: 7.6 acres/ $174,500 2.59 acres/ $119.000.
- Casa Gavilan 2br 1 ba Solar Home near beach in "gated" community close to Matapalo Surf spots. Ocean view, landscaping, lot size approx 1/2 acre. Titled. This property is located in the Osa Peninsula's first organized development, with on-site caretaker and community pool. Easy access only 20 minutes from town and services.
There are many regions and areas in Costa Rica that are worth exploring and spending time in, from the Caribbean coastline to the Pacific shores of this Central American nation, there are plenty of places to explore and numerous opportunities to take advantage of. One region in particular, however, is especially noteworthy for those who are seeking a quiet, tranquil and above all, beautiful destination for vacationing or living in. The Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica is a perfect choice for all those who are seeking a place to live, work, play, and vacation. Guests of Osa Peninsula vacation rentals, villas, and condos can enjoy extraordinary natural beauty and rainforests while savoring the world class climate of Costa Rica. Potential residents of Osa Peninsula real estate and homes for sale should also familiarize themselves with the local attractions, which include Corcovado National Park, the town of Puerto Jimenez, and the recreational opportunities of the waters off shore, including fishing, kayaking, and diving.
If you are a Osa Peninsula real estate agent, Osa Peninsula real estate company or a Osa Peninsula home owner, feel free to list your Osa Peninsula real estate. It is free to list your Osa Peninsula homes, condos and land for sale on Goin2travel.