Goin2Travel Real Estate

Mareazul
Property # 293


request information

CONTACT INFORMATION
Name: David Selva
Phone: 52-1-984-879-0589
Cell: 52-1-984-803-2058
E-mail: Click Here
request information
Property Description
With an exclusive shore to the impressively turquoise Caribbean Sea, overlooking stunningly white sandy beaches on a stretch of over 600 feet, Mareazul offers luxury lifestyle in an unprecedented location. Just a few minutes away from attractive sites such as the 5th Avenue of Playa del Carmen, mystic Mayan ruins, and many more breathtaking places, the project will rise as a luxurious ocean-front residential paradise on the thriving Mayan Riviera. Mareazul is positioned as the first phase of development within the 600-acre master-planned resort community of Grand Coral, which will also feature shopping areas, Nick Price Championship golf course and a world class designer beach club.
“Mareazul is hassle free ownership with all the amenities and activities of a luxury hotel, spa-like comforts combined with the privacy and seclusion of being in a private community with the convenience of living minutes to town and 5th avenue”
Features and Amenities
2, 3 and 4 Bedrooms (Interior 1252 – 2622 sq ft, ext 310 – 631 sq ft)
Jacuzzis on Terrace and rooftop, splash pools for Ground floors
Top of the line fully equipped kitchens
Hurricane Proof double layer windows
Ocean views, Zen-Maya botanical garden and pool views
Location: Five minutes north of Playa del Carmen with access from the highway and 5th Avenue.
One full-service restaurant, poolside café and a gourmet food and delicatessen store in the resort property
Amenities: Spa, state of the art fitness center, Zen botanical garden with Mayan Sculptures, meditation areas, pool and beach cabanas, 600 foot-long infinity edge pool with islands for lounge chairs and beds, jogging path, concierge services, rental management office, business center, social entertainment room with wrap-around terraces, tennis and paddle courts all spread throughout the community’s 30 acres, shuttle service to downtown
Professional rental & management will be available to all homeowners.
How to Purchase:
Initial investment down: $10,000 USD Reservation deposit then 30% initial investment. The developer is offering financing on the remaining 70% with attractive rates, which is due upon completion.
Price range: $600k - $1.6M
Amenities
Ocean View
Excellent
Ocean Frontage
Ceramic Tile
Dining Room
Laundry Room
1 Car
Landscaped
Patio/Deck
Forced A/C
Cable TV
Dishwasher
Dryer
Microwave
Range/Oven
Refrigerator
Security System
Washer
Special Notes
Realty Executives / Selva & Co Luxury Resort Real Estate – Riviera Maya.
REX/Selva & Co was born in Playa Del Carmen Mexico thanks to organic growth and high demand for superior real estate experience by the very demanded and savvy real estate investor in Playa Del Carmen and Riviera Maya Mexico. The Company`s main expertise is to provide a top quality real estate experience to potential buyers and their families making all transactions safe, minimizing risks, with “client satisfaction” as the main focus of the company.
REX/Selva & Co believes in the importance of listening to its clients and does that by emphasizing the clients real situation before presenting a list of available or recommended properties.
REX/Selva & Co believes in the importance of doing the right thing at all times no matter what the circumstances. If a successful transaction is not a possibility between Selva & Co and the client, Selva & Co will not compromise the Win/Win scenario that all real estate transactions should abide by.
Our job as real estate advisors is to help our clients find the best-property per value/location in consideration of our client’s goals, dreams and lifestyle.

www.Selva-co.com