Off of the city grid, in Los Cabos, 2 ACRES with home. Ready for year round living !
Owner will partially finance !
Beautiful vistas of virgin Baja desert, the majestic Sierra Gigante Mountains, & the crystal blue Sea of Cortez abound !
Situated in a secluded, semi-remote area, this unique, one of a kind home, is in a small, yet steadily growing, established community. This peaceful location is only a 15 minute drive (along gorgeous, unspoiled Baja coastline), to major shopping, restaurants & attractions (25 minutes to the Los Cabos International Airport). Plus, it's just a 3 minute stroll to the (mostly deserted) swimming & snorkeling beaches.
Mature landscaping with meandering brick pathways / A deep well for water (very active) / Tall rock wall ( for MAJOR privacy) / Large solar system, plus back-up (propane) generator / Two large, above ground, concrete water storage cisterns (pilas) / Propane tank (stationary, approx. 2,000 liter capacity )
Phone / Internet service / Satellite T.V. / Air conditioning (in bedrooms) / Full sized BBQ ("hard lined" into main propane tank) / Washer / Dryer / and other major appliances
** The 8000sq' property has one main house, plus four additional outbuildings ( there is 3 bedrooms / 3 baths in total).
* All buildings are connected by brick, stone, or concrete pathways.
* All buildings have patios of varying sizes (except for the workshop).
- The main house, 1,350sq' (square feet), is a single level, with two bedrooms / 2 baths. In addition to it's 1,350sq', the main house has extensive roofed & floored patios. Brick terraces and lush gardens surround it all, on all four sides. Outdoor lounging is an integral part of life here !
- Outbuildings consist of ;
-- Guest house / Cabana ( approx 250sq' ). This totally separate bedroom, has it's own bathroom & shower .
-- Billiards room ( approx 300sq' ), with a 5' X 10' billiards table. * This building could very easily be turned into an artists studio, another bedroom, or whatever you like !
-- Workshop / Solar power room. ( approx 400sq' ).
-- Laundry / Walk in pantry / Linens / Storage room. ( approx 120sq' ).
* Also, there are two, large "carport bays". Each carport accommodates two vehicles.
* As well, there is a 400sq' pad, designed especially for a 40 foot motor home. It has hook ups for satellite T.V. and electric, plus it's "very own" septic system. An additional 600sq' of brick patio connected to the pad, is covered with a soaring, artistic, "bamboo style" shade structure. A stone lined fire pit on the brick patio, makes this an awesome spot to have an outdoor fiesta under the amazingly bright stars, whether an R.V. is "parked there" or not !
* Photos available from owner.
~ 2 acres, $ 575,000.00 USD (Owner will finance partial ). ~
Partial Ocean View
For More Information & to Make Reservations